By Alexander T. Shulgin, Tania Manning and Paul F. Daley
Publication: 2011 . ISBN: 978-0-9630096-3-0
The Shulgin Index is a comprehensive survey of the known psychedelics, to be published in two volumes.
VOL 1: Psychedelic Phenethylamines and Related Compounds
- A structure-oriented survey of psychedelic phenethylamines, amphetamines, phenylpiperazines, and other similar compounds.
- Treatments of 126 main compounds with detailed physical properties, synthesis and analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacological properties, and legal status. Fully referenced with over 2,000 citations.
- Sub-tables of lesser-studied structural homologues and analogues. Over 1300 total compounds covered.
- Extensive cross-referencing tables for rapid location of key information.
- An invaluable resource for researchers, physicians, chemists, and law enforcement.
|Order The Shulgin Index from Transform Press: List Price: $85.00 USD|